abc violin book pdf (Download free Direct Link)
Features of the ABCs of Violin for the Absolute Beginner Book 1 include:
- Original material and sensitive arrangements of classical, folk, fiddle, and other popular melodies.
- Short warm-up exercises and study pieces that advance students technically in an easy and enjoyable way.
- Simple duets, scales, a note-reading worksheet, a glossary of music terms and symbols, and a practice chart.
- Graphs to show left-hand finger placement.
- Ability to download MP3s of the performances and a PDF file of the piano accompaniments using the “Download Code” on the inside flap of the front cover.
- 66 performance tracks, including 33 tracks of Violin solos with Piano accompaniments, and 33 tracks of Piano accompaniments by themselves.
- Performances by violinist Emil Altschuler and pianist Artem Belogurov.
- Companion DVDs and books, including the ABCs of Violin for the Absolute Beginner DVD, ABCs of Violin for the Intermediate Player DVD, Complete Technique for Violin, Book 1, ABCs of Duets for Violin book, and ABCs of String Orchestra Violin parts I and II.
Download: abc violin book pdf link1 – the book link2
The ABCs of Violin is a method book that provides sheet music for beginners who are just starting to explore the instrument. While there is very little text instruction or pictures in the book, it can be a valuable resource for those who have some instructional material such as YouTube videos or an instructional book like Violin for Dummies. The book progresses slowly, providing short warm-up exercises, study pieces, simple duets, scales, and note-reading worksheets along with a glossary of music terms and symbols, and a practice chart to help beginners advance technically in an easy and enjoyable way.
The book is also available with MP3s of the performances and a PDF file of the piano accompaniments. The 66 performance tracks feature Emil Altschuler on violin and Artem Belogurov on piano. Altschuler, a protégé of Erick Friedman and Dorothy DeLay, plays with passion, sensitivity, and elegance while Belogurov is known for his verve, wit, and delicateness. Additionally, the book has companion DVDs and books such as the ABCs of Violin for the Absolute Beginner DVD which reviews posture, reading music, bow technique, rosining the bow, pizzicato, tuning, counting, and the metronome.
However, some readers may find the book to be a bit boring and progress slowly. While the binding and materials are good, the lack of interesting pieces may cause beginners to switch over to other method books such as the Suzuki books, which offer more interesting classical pieces towards the end of the first book. Despite this, The ABCs of Violin can still be a valuable resource for teachers of students in the early stages of exploring the instrument, as it is extremely clear and beautifully organized, making the process enjoyable for beginners.